Filmed live at the American College of Sports Medicine’s Health and Wellness Summit in Atlanta, Ilene draws upon years of experience in front of audiences of every size and to share the essential elements of opening up to an audience, forging a strong connection, and coming across with confidence.
Follow along as participants explore internal sources of motivation that lead to speakers' success, learn warm-ups for the body, breath, and voice as well as key elements for building a presentation. No more panic; lead the room with passion instead!
Among the topics covered:
- Key elements of successful public speaking
- Identifying barriers
- Finding your passion for your topic
- Grounding self and focusing energy on the audience relationship
- Warm-ups for body, breath and voice
- How to prepare content
- How to sequence content
- Structure content development: mind maps and outlines
- What clarity is and how we achieve it
- Tools for bonding with audience